Requirements Engineering WS 2018/19
Vorlesung: Requirements Engineering
The results of the second exam are now in QIS, the exam inspection takes place on 16th of May in 32-426 from 09.00-09.30“.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jörg Dörr.
General Literature and Links
- Chris Rupp, Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant (Englisch), 2015 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Fundamentals, Principles, and Techniques, Springer, 2010 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Grundlagen, Prinzipien, Techniken, Springer, dpunkt.Verlag, 2008 (German)
- Sommerville, Sawyer, Req. Engineering: A good practice Guide, Wiley, 1997 (English) G. Versteegen et al., Anforderungsmanagement, Springer Verlag, 2004 (German)
- S. Prowell et al., Cleanroom Software Engineering - Technology and Process, Addison Wesley, 1999 (English)
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering Addison Wesley, 1995 (English)
- Davis, Software Requirements, Prentice Hall, 1993 (English)
- Endres, Rombach, A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering, Addison Wesley, 2003 (English)
|Superordinated page: RE|