Course in Summer Term 2018
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. H. Dieter Rombach and Dr. Jens Heidrich
- The first lecture will be on Monday April 9, 2018 in 11-207 at 10:00 h
- The first exercise will be on Thursday April 12, 2018 in 13-222 at 13:45 h
The main goal of software development projects is to create a software system with a predetermined functionality and quality in a given time frame and with given costs. For achieving this goal, models are required for determining target values and for continuously controlling these values. This course focuses on principles, techniques, methods & tools for model-based management of software projects, assurance of product quality and process adherence (quality assurance), as well as experience-based creation & improvement of models (process management). The goals of the course can be characterized as follows:
- Understanding the specific roles within a software organization as related to project and process management
- Understanding the basic infrastructure competences (e.g., process modeling and measurement)
- Understanding the basic steps of project planning, project management, quality assurance, and process management and their relationships
- Electronic versions of the materials used will be available via the course’s homepage
- Ernest Wallmüller: "Software-Qualitäts-Management in der Praxis", Hanser-Verlag, 2001
- Peter Liggesmeyer: "Software-Qualität: Testen, Analysieren und Verifizieren von Software", Spektrum-Verlag, 2002
- Additional literature will be placed in the course reserve collection
- Contact Information
- Can be found at the lecture slide No. 6.
- Prerequisites: The course is based on Foundations of Software Engineering (in German: Grundlagen des Software Engineering (GSE)).
The preliminary exam dates are:
- 03.08., 13.00-15.30 h in 46-210
- 01.10., 09.30-11.30 h in 46-215
Further Notifications and Material
All material will be provided at → OLAT
The password is announced in the class.