Software and System Architecture
Course in Summer Semester 2018
- Dr. Pablo Oliveira Antonino
- Foundations: software architecture, role of a software architect
- Relations of architecture to implementation, test, and quality requirements
- Architecture design process for distributed systems
- Views and specification languages relevant for distributed software architectures
- Architecture styles and design patterns for distributed systems
- Analysis and evaluation of architectures
- Lecture Mondays, 15.30-17.00 (weekly) , Room 48-210, First Lecture: 09.04.2018 Exercices will be bi-weekly, Room @ Fraunhofer IESE – further informations will be provided in 1st lecture.
- The course will be given in English. Discussions and questions in German are also welcome
- A written examination is offered at the end of course (dates to be announced).
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pablo Oliveira Antonino .
|Superordinated page: Teaching|