Requirements Engineering WS 2017/18
Vorlesung 89-3155: Requirements Engineering
The corrections of the second exam is now done. You find your grade in the QIS system.
The exam review of the second exam will take place on Mai 9th, 9.00 - 9.30 (last possible entrance into the room at 9.15) in room 32-426.This is the distribution of grades for the second exam:
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jörg Dörr.
General Literature and Links
- Chris Rupp, Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant (Englisch), 2015 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Fundamentals, Principles, and Techniques, Springer, 2010 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Grundlagen, Prinzipien, Techniken, Springer, dpunkt.Verlag, 2008 (German)
- Sommerville, Sawyer, Req. Engineering: A good practice Guide, Wiley, 1997 (English) G. Versteegen et al., Anforderungsmanagement, Springer Verlag, 2004 (German)
- S. Prowell et al., Cleanroom Software Engineering - Technology and Process, Addison Wesley, 1999 (English)
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering Addison Wesley, 1995 (English)
- Davis, Software Requirements, Prentice Hall, 1993 (English)
- Endres, Rombach, A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering, Addison Wesley, 2003 (English)