Grundlagen des Software Engineering Projekt SS2015
Course in Summer Semester 2015 (89-3145)
The Grundlagen des Software Engineering Projekt (short: GSE-Projekt) is offered by Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Dieter Rombach and Christian Wolschke.
- Registrations are possible
- Kick-off meeting: 20.04.2015 in 46-280 at 10.00 h
- Project description and slides for the kick-off meeting see here
- being a bachelor student - This course is mainly thought for bachelor students. We recommend the "Team-based Software Development" project for master students in the winter term offered in cooperation with IESE (http://www.informatik.uni-kl.de/en/studium/lehrveranstaltungen/modulhb/#89-3282). In exceptional cases and for students of other faculties we can make exceptions from this rule.
- The knowledge of the lecture Foundations of Software Engineering is recommended. Check with exam's office (Prüfungamt) whether the lecture is a formal requirement with respect to your examination rule (Prüfungsordnung).
The registration is done via email to Christian Wolschke (email@example.com
). This information is necessary:
- Course of study (e.g. Bachelor in Computer Science)
- Is a grade required?
- If you like you can name the group you like to be in.
We want to estimate the number of students participating. You are free to tell us your wishes regarding the group you want to join.
→ description in KIS